2018 Native Women and Men’s Wellness and Diabetes Prevention Conference
Please join us March 25-28, 2018
at the Astor Crowne Plaza, New Orleans
Registration is now open! Check out the links below.
Conference Prices -
- $495.00 REGULAR (Until March 16th, 2018)
- $575.00 LATE/ONSITE (After March 16th, 2018)
- $275.00 PRESENTERS
- $350.00 ELDERS (60+ years old)
VENDOR INFORMATION (Contact Shawn Badgett, 405-325-4127, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Exhibitors --- Arts and Craft Vendors
Aii at The University of Oklahoma welcomes you to participate in our 2018 Native Women and Men's Wellness and Diabetes Prevention Conference. Aii was established in 1951 and for 66 years we have presented Native Americans and others with hundreds of professional conference opportunities on Native American Wellness and Diabetes Prevention. We are growing and expanding! This national New Orleans Conference, March 25-28, features national speakers, CEUs, networking opportunities and offers materials that can be brought back to enhance your current prevention services. See you there!
Single Room: $156.00 Per night + Taxes
Double Room: $156.00 Per night + Taxes
Room rates shown do not include $2.00 Occupancy Tax or 15.75% Room Tax Per Night (subject to change). Total charges presented on the website will include all room fees and taxes.
Valet Parking: $46 – Per Night - Oversized $10 additional per night
- Room Block Cut-Off Date is March 5, 2018 - Reservations must be made on or before the cut-off date of March 5, 2018 in order to be eligible for the group rate
- If an Attendee does not cancel their reservation hotel by 72 hours prior to the arrival on the arrival date, Hotel will charge their credit card for the first night only and cancel all subsequent nights with no further charges.
- Lodging arrangements can be made on-line or by providing the group name (Aii Wellness), individuals will also be able to make reservations by calling 1-877-408-9661a toll free number 24/7.
- To accommodate early arrivals and late departures of Attendees, Hotel shall provide guest rooms, subject to space availability, Conference Rates for three (3) days before and (3) days after the official dates of the Event.
For any questions related to hotel or lodging, please email: Laurie Smith at email@example.com